Arvind Kejriwal Biography, Wiki, Dob, Height, Weight, Sun Sign, Native Place, Career, Family, Other Profiles and More
Name - Arvind Kejriwal
Other Names - Aam Aadmi, Demolition Man, Citizen Kane, AK-47
Date of Birth - 16/08/1968
Height and Weight - 5'5''/ 165 cm and 58 Kg
Nationality - Indian
Sun Sign - Taurus
Sun Sign (Western) - Leo
Native Place - Siwani, Haryana, India
Current Residence - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Study - Campus School (Hisar), Christian Missionary School (Sonipat), Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur)
Profession - Indian Politician, Social Activist, Former Indian Revenue Officer, The Founding Member / National Convener of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), The 7th and Current Chief Minister of Delhi
Family - Gobind Ran Kejriwal (Father), Gita Devi (Mother), Sunita Kejriwal (Wife), Harshita Kejriwal (Daughter), Pulkit Kejriwal (Son), Ranjana Kejriwal (Sister), Manoj Kejriwal (Brother)
Likes - Eating Golgappe at Roadside, Watching Movie every weekend with his family
Favourite Car - Blue Maruti Suzuki WagonR
Net Worth - 71 Lakhs (INR)
Awards and Honours -
Ashoka Fellow (2004), Satyendra K. Dubey Memorial Award (2005), Ramon Magsaysay Award (2006), CNN-IBN Indian of the Year (2006, 2013), Distinguished Alumnus Award (2009), A Grant and Fellowship by the Association For India's Development (2009), Policy Change Agent of the Year, Economic Times Awards (2010), NDTV Indian of the Year (2011), Listed Top 100 Global Thinker by Foreign Policy Magazine (2013), Featured in Times 2014 Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world
Swaraj, Authored by Arvind Kejriwal
Biographies of Arvind kejriwal
1) Magnetic Personality: Arvind Kejriwal (Authors - Arvind Mohan Dwivedi, Rajneesh Roshan, 2014)
2) The Disrupter (Authors - Soma Banerjee, Gautam Chikermane, 2014)
3) Into that heaven of freedom: Arvind kejriwal (Author - Rashmi Bansal, 2013)
1) Arvind Kejriwal joined Tata Steel, Jamshedpur in 1989 and resigned in 1992 for the preparation of Civil Services Examination.
2) He met Mother Teresa in Kolkata, Volunteered with the Missionaries of Charity and Spent some time at the Ramakrishna Mission in North-East India and at Nehru Yuva Kendra.
3) He is a vegetarian and diabetic, practicing the Vipassana meditation technique from many years.
4) He joined IRS as an assistant commissioner of Income Tax in 1995.
5) He and Manish Sisodia found a movement named 'Parivartan'(means 'Change') in Sundar Nagari Area, New Delhi. This movement related to Public Distribution System (PDS), Social Welfare Schemes, Public Works, Electricity and Income Tax. Parivartan was not a registered NGO. so in 2005, Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia launched Kabir - a registered NGO mainly focused on RTI and participatory governance.
6) Kejriwal with other social activists like Anna Hazare, Aruna Roy and Shekhar Singh, recognised as an important contributor to the campaign for a national-level Right to Information Act (enacted in 2005).
7) Kejriwal established the Public Cause Research Foundation in the year 2006, together with Manish Sisodia and Abhinandan Sekhri. Apart from three founders, Prasant Bhushan and Kiran Bedi also served as the foundation's trustees.
8) Kejriwal joined Anna Hazare and Kiran Bedi to form India Against Corruption (IAC) group, demaned enactment of Jan Lokpal Bill.
Website - www.aamaadmiparty.org
Other Profiles -
Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Kejriwal
Twitter - https://twitter.com/arvindkejriwal
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AAPkaArvind
Tags: Famous People India, Famous People of India, Famous People from India, Famous People in India, Famous People by India, Famous Indians, Famous Person of India, Famous Person in India, India Famous People, Indian Famous People, Famous Personality of India, Famous Personality in India, Popular People in India, Famous Personalities of India, Indian Famous Personalities, Famous Indian People