Vikas Khanna Wiki, Biography, Dob, Age, Height, Weight, Affairs and More
Name - Vikas Khanna
Nick Name - Vikas
Date of Birth - 14/11/1971
Age - 45 years (2016)
Born Place - Amritsar, Punjab, India
Profession - Indian Chef, Writer, Filmmaker and TV Judge
Father - Davinder Khanna
Mother - Bindu Khanna
Brother - Nishant Khanna
Sister - Radhika Khanna
Wife - N/A
Son - N/A
Daughter - N/A
School - Not Known
College - Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (Manipal, 1991), Cornell University, Culinary Institute of America, New York University
Education - Graduate
Height - 6'0'' / 184 cm / 1.84 m
Weight - 76 Kg / 167 lbs
Body Measurements - Chest- 40 inches, Waist- 32 inches, Biceps- 12 inches
Eye Color - Black
Hair Color - Black
Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign - Pisces
Nationality - Indian
Religion - Hindu
Hobbies - Doing Yoga, Cooking, Listening to Music, Watching movies
Favorite Food - Chicken Tikka Masala
Favorite Chef - Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay
Affairs / Girlfriends - Padma Lakshmi
Net Worth - $55 Million (USD)
Masterchef India (Season 2, 2011), Masterchef India (Season 3), Masterchef India (Season 4), Masterchef Australia (Guest Judge), Throwdown! with Bobby Flay (Judge), Hell's Kitchen (Judge, 2009)
Website - vkhanna.com
1) Khanna has worked for many reputed hotels like the Taj, Oberai, Welcomgroup and Leela Group of Hotels.
2) He started a restaurant on 2009 in New York called 'Junoon' and also this restaurant has been awarded by a Michelin Star for 6 consecutive years since 2010.
3) Khanna is the goodwill ambassador for smile foundation and supports the cause of malnutrition in India.
4) Khanna launched the foundation called 'South Asian Kid's Infinite Vision' (SAKIV) to focus on issues such as Tsunami Relief and Hurricanes of the Golf Coast, Haiti.
5) "Cooking For Life" was founded in 2001 by Khanna with the world class's top chefs.
Khanna with Barack Obama
Ayurveda - The Science of Food and Life, The Spice story of India, Modern Indian Cooking, My Great India Cookbook, Khanna Sutra: Food Lessons in Love, Everyone Can Cook, Savour Mumbai, Young Chefs, Bliss of Spices - The Essence of Indian Kitchen, Amritsar - The Flavors of the City, World Feast - My Favorite Kitchen, "Timeless Legacy - His Holiness The Dalai Lama", "UTSAV", The Milk Mustache
Awards and Honours -
GQ India Men of the Year (2012), Featured on the Cover of Men's Health India Magazine (2012), Rising Star Chef Award (2011), 'New York Hottest Chef' by the New York Eater Blog, 'Access to Freedom Award' (2005), The Shining Star Award, James Beard Foundation Award, Featured in Online Food and Wine Magazine Pioneerchef.com, The Brand Ambassador of Gadre Marine Exports